Posts Tagged ‘India’
Ethnic jewelry is not just symbolic of harmony and joy, but it can make any outfit look a little bit more exclusive.
The look of ethnic jewelry is unique and adventurous.
The most beautiful feature of ethnic jewelry is that it is handcrafted.
If you want to wear a simple outfit, just add an ethnic necklace and it will complete your outfit and also gives you a style.
Ethnic Coral jewelry
So if you are looking for unique and handmade ethnic jewelry, then you are at the right place. Ethnic necklaces are made with wooden beads, different shape and size of coral and a silver holding coral pendant.
Fashion jewelry for everyone has a wide collection of coral stone pendant ethnic necklaces and ethnic jewelry.
Corals are known as organic gems because they normally grow in the water.
Coral jewelry has a long history, and is still made and worn in many parts of the world.
Coral jewelry has been found in ancient Egyptian and prehistoric European burials and continues to be made to the present day.
The red hues of coral have always been prized gems of artisans and craftsman.
These Coral Stone pendant necklaces are truly beautiful, light in weight and comfortable to wear.
These necklaces are just elegant, beautifully made with multi beaded strands, abalone round pendant embedded coral stone and shell.
Each coral stone pendant necklaces are a unique work of art, and fashionable with exceptional value.
Ethnic Enamel Jewelry
Enamel is usually used in Indian jewelry but can also be found at some exotic places also.
They are also called as “meenakari” jewelry. It can be found in black, red, green, white and many other colors. It is very shiny and never looses its appearance.
Enameled jewelry is one kind of traditional jewelry. The art of enamel jewelry dates back thousands of years. Almost as soon as people discovered how to make glass, it was applied to metal for decorative purposes. This range of jewelry is designed to show off the vibrant enamel colors on simple geometric shapes. Enameling is the fusion of a special powdered glass to metals. The glass can be applied using different techniques, but all methods use heat to melt the powder.
Enamel jewelry is one of the most outstanding in the ranges of Indian jewelry.
Enamel work has different representations of its production in the states be it Kashmir, Andhra Pradesh or Gujarat.
Indian enamel jewelry is well known all over the world for its high quality and designs, luster and transparency of enamel colors. Enamel art of India has its roots in Jaipur. In ancient India, nice enamels were considered to be the most expensive and valuable jewelry pieces. .
So why not color up your look, in this summer with latest collection of fashion jewelry for everyone colorful enamel jewelries.
Beautiful enamel necklace sets are available in wide range of colors & styles, so it can match with any of your beautiful attire.
These unique collections of ethnic necklaces are designed to emphasize the elegance of a woman. These necklaces are truly beautiful, and available in many lovely colors.
All these are very classic and perfect to wear at any occasion or a gift for loved one.
Incoming search terms:
- powered by phpBB collecting coral
India, the land of expert craftsman is famous in the world for its unique art of jewelry making. Kundan jewelry is considered to be the best amongst the rest jewelry in India. The ancestral inherited kundan jewelry is now becoming popular around the world. It is believed that the kundan jewellery is originated from territory of Gujarat and Rajasthan. This unique art is known to e flourished in entire India during the Mughal reign, the period of arts and architectural evolution. This ancient art is now back in current fashion jewelry trend. Many Indian jewelry manufacturers are now engaged in exporting the exotic kundan jewelry across the globe. If one is interested in knowing the techniques used in making kundan jewelry, the below overview may help.
Unlike other jewelry, kundan jewellery making process is complicated and also a lengthy process. The first step is called ghaat where the structure of the desired design jewelry piece is made. In the second stage, the desired metal for the jewelry is poured onto the structure and molded accordingly to acquire the same design pattern which is called paadh. The third step is called khudai; which involves setting of desired chosen stones into the structure. Next in meenakari, the lamination is done for a finer look. After lamination the stones are hold onto place by soldering the material used for making the jewelry. At the final step; the crafted piece as well as the stone is polished to enhance the shine and beauty. This is how a kundan jewelry is being made by a skilled craftsman.
Not only the kundan jewelry is famous for its exotic stones used but for its intricate designs and the gold like sophisticated appeal. It has become main bridal jewelry amongst the high society not in India but around the world. The contemporary mix of the kundan jewelry design made it popular as fashion accessory. The Indian manufacturers are now expertise in designing the latest trend to meet the global demand and taste. The main material being used is gold but the modern innovative manufacturers are now using different techniques. The semi-precious stones like emerald, rubies and sapphires remains the most preferred for making kundan jewelry.
Here are some tips that you use when you can try your jewelry to fit with your clothing:
1) First select show what you want. We women love everything that’s new show, but do so in a way that is not displayed. So when a new dress that you want to love others and appreciate you, so I think your jewelry is secondary. However, if it is jewelry, then read on.
2) jewelry are several types, some songs, some are small, some are a number of contemporary ethnic jewelry, some jewelry, precious stones jewelry conveniently at low cost. Whatever may be your jewelry, as you wear it makes the difference and look priceless.
3) Could I ever beat around the bush, but it’s nice to warm up for my advice in advance as well. Ok, so here’s my first tip: do not overdo your jewelry, if your dress is something that the shoulders and neck covered. In other words, heavy jewelry is going to be wonderful on the skin for a corset, if you choose to wear heavy chunky ethnic jewelry.
4) with ethnic jewelry, you must be very careful with the color of the dress that you pair with. Most ethnic jewelry includes almost all shades of colors that are in place and therefore the most important, it can be tricky with a specific color. It is good to focus on ethnic jewelry is dull and earthy color by wearing a dress holding subtle. Earthy Why do you ask? This is exactly what is the theme of ethnic jewelry and hand, which consists of raw pearls and metals and ropes.
5) In my personal experience I have learned that if you’re wearing the clothes of silk or satin try to keep your jewelry low. Maybe a diamond pendant around his neck easy, no hose or what would conjure up whatever, and only one pair of earrings with colored stones or diamonds.
6) Cotton and summer clothes go well with ethnic jewelry. This mode is much more pronounced in countries like India. So if you want, like a dummy India looking for two funky jewelry or metal timber with loose clothing such as a beige kurta.
7) White and black clothing is universal for almost any type of jewelry accepted. It is like you are draped in a setting, the jewelry you wear mark. However, if your dress has sewn jewels, beads or other additional accessories they that look like a jewel, so please avoid contact even Accessorize.
Enjoy your collection of jewelry and clothing with an appropriate mix and match and look like a million dollars a day.